Friday, February 29, 2008

Say CHEESE!!!





The weather has just been great around here lately. Highs in the upper 40's...even low 50's. Now, that might not sound too warm to most of you, but for Colorado it actually feels great! The kids played in the backyard the other day and had so much fun shoveling the gravel...who know it could be THAT fun!!! We also took a trip last weekend up to Denver. We stopped by the temple to show the kiddos...Celestia just loved it! She was a tad bit cold though...she refused to put on her sweater...notice her in the last picture...she's always complaining that she's hot....even when it's in the 20's. I can't wait to see how she feels in the summer when it actually is warm out :)

7 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Thanks for having Ryan over! He was really excited to see you guys. I wish we could have come too! I love your blog, and even though we don't get to see each other often, I feel like I can keep up with your family this way. What cute pictures of your kids at the temple. Robert really loves seeing our temple as well. Take care!

Vicki P. said...

I love the pictures at the Denver Temple. What a beautiful family in front of the beautiful Temple. We love you, Mom and Dad

Valeri said...

What adorable children you have!

Anonymous said...

Such darling pictures. And what a beautiful temple. I'd never seen it so Valeri drove me there on our way to the airport a couple of weeks ago. How special that it's so close.

Your kids are so darling - and so are you.

Love you!
Jill

Anonymous said...

P.S. We were hoping to be able to see you while I was visiting, but time just got away from us. I think your mom was visiting you at the same time. It was so fun to see you both and your sweet kids when I came in Nov. Hope next time we can get together again.

Love you!
Jill

Unknown said...

Hi. I am a friend of you mom and she shared your website with me. You have adorable children. Tammy and Regi, California.

Unknown said...

Hi. I am a friend of you mother, and she shared your website with me. You have very beautiful children. Give them a big hug. Tammy and Regi.