Monday, February 11, 2008

Cousin Kyle's Birthday Bash







My cousin Kyle is here in Denver training for the NFL draft for a few weeks and we've had the opportunity to have him come visit us a few times here in the Springs. He is such a sweetheart and Celestia just loves him. It was his birthday yesterday and we had a little party for him. My parents were in town as well which made it even more of a party! We had a great time with Kyle and wish him the best of luck with the upcoming draft.

David has been working feverishly on the basement along with his brother, "T" (short for Terry). He just returned from his mission and is starting back at BYU Idaho in April, so he came out here to help David for a few weeks before starting school again. It was great having him here...I'll definitely miss all of his great help with the kiddos during the weekdays when David was at work. It sure makes a big difference when you have more than one set of hands around all the time!!!

My mom and dad came out to visit us this last weekend and my dad got in on the action too...helping the boys with the electrical work in the basement. All of the framing is now complete, the electrical is just about done and then it will be onto the plumbing, insulation, sheetrock...etc....WOW...I am sure glad I don't have to do any of that!

Taking care if three little ones has been somewhat of a challenge, but not as bad as I was expecting. Mason has really been good to me...sleeping through the night...12 hour nights I might add just to brag hehe....from 7:30pm-7:30am.....BOY all this great sleep makes me think I might have some more.....haha!!!

2 comments:

Valeri said...

You are so cute! My mom just flew in this morning. We'll have to try and get together.

Becca said...

you are one lucky lady to have a baby that sleeps like that AND such a handy husband. You will have to post some pictures once that basement is done. That's going to be such a nice addition to your home.