Friday, February 22, 2008

BANZAI SLIDE!!!!

Here we are in the middle of winter and I have a HUGE Banzai Waterslide in the middle of my living room. Actually not just in the middle but pretty much TAKING OVER my living room! Did I say its HUGE? Luckily it was only for one day, but BOY was it CRAZY!!!

We bought this HUGE thing on super clearance last Fall at of course...Wal-Mart! ....did I mention its HUGE??? Celestia asks me almost every day, "Can I go on the Bonz-slide today" or "Is is summer yet, so I can go on the Bonz-slide?" or "I think the grass is turning green, can I go on the Bonz-slide?" She just LOVES this thing. We set it up twice last Fall...BURR talk about COLD!!! It was a whopping 70 degrees out in October and we just had to try it out OF COURSE...plus Mommy was 8 months pregnant...notice I didn't post any pictures of that day, ha!!!! So, to give Celestia her "Bonz-Slide" fix, David kindly moved our furniture aside and "let 'er go!!!"

The kids had a blast last Saturday! I just had to post some pictures of all the exitement that went on in our house that day. Also, notice Mr. Mason....sound asleep in the middle of all this.





3 comments:

Becca said...

What fun parents you two are. I bet that made your kids' day!

Twinkies said...

I'm so jealous. When can I come over and use it?

Anonymous said...

The Kids look great. I can't believe how much they have grown. Roxanne and Hayven say hello.

Reed Chase