Monday, February 11, 2008

BumGenius!!!

Okay, okay...I know, you don't really want to hear about this, but I just have to share my new favorite thing....

CLOTH DIAPERS!!!!

I know what you're thinking, but just give me a second to explain....

These are not your momma's cloth diapers!!! No pins, no plastic covers, no dunking!!! You'd be surprised at how easy they are to use, how comfortable they are for baby, and how much you save in $$$. Plus you're helping keep tons of waste out of the landfill!!! How can you go wrong :)

I am hooked on the new BumGenius One-Size diaper....yep...ONE SIZE fits both my little Mason and my big Jack...slim and trim....soooo simple and easy to use, you'll be wondering why you didn't start cloth diapering years ago! hehe....the initial cost seems high, but when you consider you spend and average of $2000 per kid on disposable diapers overall, it's totally worth it!

So, just check them out for yourself at www.cottonbabies.com....you'll be hooked too if you're not careful.

Just had to share a bit of my excitement...I know you all are LOVING it!!!! haha!







Seriously, I'm not crazy, just a big fanatic! hehe :)

4 comments:

Valeri said...

Yeah, can't say I'm sold on cloth diapers... but you've made me extremely curious.

Becca said...

I do think that you might be a little crazy but maybe I will just have to check those cloth diapers out.

wildthayn said...

I checked it out, but I think its a lot more work than I'm up for. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I share your excitement big time! Valeri and her brother both used cloth diapers (she'll be so happy I shared that here :). I'm glad you discovered them.

Love you!
Jill