Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Progress of our Yard...

David worked so hard last year putting in the yard...both front and back all by himself..placing each individual rock, digging the sprinkler lines, putting in professional lighting, laying the sod, and my fav...creating an awesome waterfall. I think he did a great job....check out the changes here...before and after pics...

BEFORE.....





DURING......





AFTER.....



I still need to take a complete picture of our backyard as of now, but you get the idea right? I am really loving the waterfall....its definetely my favorite part of the yard and also the kids' favorite...what fun!!

7 comments:

Vicki P. said...

Yippie!! new pic's love em. love mom

Becca said...

WOW!!! That's a ton of work! It looks awersom

Becca said...

like how I spelled awesome?

wildthayn said...

Looks great!! You have been some busy bees!!

The Addams Family said...

I'm sure David is looking for another project now. Can we borrow him to do our yard next?

Valeri said...

Wow, it's amazing to see before and after pics. I've been posting them myself (well, "before" pictures anyway). David is very talented. I would have assumed that was all professionally done. Does he want to come help Neil landscape this weekend? Hehe.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!!! It's so wonderful you have such a talented, hard-working, and cheerful husband! Beautiful yard, beautiful home, beautiful children, beautiful parents (meaning you and David, though your parents are beautiful too :), beautiful life. What could be greater?

I'm SO happy you and Valeri are in the same town - and HOW FUN for you both to be Activity Days Leaders!!!

Love you so.....hug your babies and tell your mom hi and that I love her.....

Love love love,
Jill