Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Surprise!!!

Celestia's class sang us all a cute Mother's Day song today at her preschool and then they gave us all potted flowers....check out her great crafty-work!!!








They also made cute mother's day cards and filled in the blanks...here is what Celestia said about me:

My mother cooks lasagna.

My mother and I like to play my Belle thing. (her Polly Pocket)

I like it when my mother takes me to Wal Mart (come on...that was the only place to shop in Oklahoma...you gotta love Wal Mart, right? hehe)

I love my mother because she is nice to me.

If I could give my mother anything in the whole world, I would give her my toys.

Too cute, huh?

5 comments:

Lysandra said...

Very Cute...especially the Wal-Mart part!

Vicki P. said...

What a precious Preschool memory, and love the decorated pot! Love, Mom

Becca said...

That is sweet. I love the pot too.

Twinkies said...

That is so sweet. I love that age. Wish they would stay that sweet for ever.

Balser said...

That is so cute! She's such a cutie!