Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dining Room Makeover

I finally talked David into painting my dining room. It has been about a year since he's painted anything for me...if you ever saw our house in Altus and knew how we had to repaint everything back to the original color before we left, you'll know exaclty why David hasn't picked up a paint brush since!!! (Just about every room in that house was painted a different color!...by him)

Soooo....although he was in a bad mood about it all day....he managed to get my dining room painted!!! Yeah!!! He did admit to me today that he "loves it!" I was glad to hear that. I love it too :)

Here is a before shot....and after shots....of course its dark and cloudy out right now, so the pictures turned out a bit dark, but you get the idea! Now I just need to work on my roman shades for the window :)



5 comments:

Clint said...

Are you making fun of people with tan dining rooms? We would hire you to do ours, David, but we don't want a grumpy painter. Love the red!
Clint & Jill

Valeri said...

Looks great - did the tips come in handy?

Becca said...

SO cute! Of coarse, everything you touch is cute. Love it.

Lisa said...

Beautiful decorating sense as always Manya. When I have a big beautiful home in...20 years, I'm hiring you to make it look gorgeous!

wildthayn said...

Wow!!! It looks awesome!! Would you like to come visit me and de-tanify my walls?