Thursday, September 4, 2008

Project: Birthday Banner

Okay, so I have been trying to get this banner made for almost a year now and finally while my mom was here visiting last week we got down to business and each made one. I am so excited about it...isn't it cute? I must say, this is not a cheap and easy project, but if you love to make things, this is just a blast to make!!! I have all the instructions, thanks to my good friend Valeri, so if any of you are feeling crafty, let me know and I can send you the instructions via email.





5 comments:

Valeri said...

It turned out great! I'm jealous because I STILL have not finished mine! I should have sent my supplies over to you and had you and your mom finish it for me. :)

How are you, by the way?

Balser said...

I love it! I love stuff like that! Will you e-mail me it and when I finish it in 10 years I will show you pictures! Actually I may have time after Super Saturday is FINALLY over (saturday!) Karah is now in school 12 hours a week and Alyssa sleeps during that time! Yay for me! I am so excited! You are so good at cute stuff! You inspire me! I made tutus for my girls last month and they love them-almost as good as twirly skirts!

Vicki P. said...

yeah!!! finished our banner, it is, I must say too cool, I love it and the time we spent making it. love you, mom

Lisa said...

Manya, this is amazing. I'm so glad you took the close up shots so we could see the detail. That looks like it took some serious effort. Maybe send along the pattern and I'll get around to making it in, ya know, ten years or so :).

Jodi said...

I loved your banner! Also, you have an adorable blog. I follow Valeri's blog too. Would you mind sending me the instructions via email? I'd love that! :) THANKS!
jodilyns10@gmail.com