Thursday, September 4, 2008

Celestia is in Pre-K

Celestia started back to school a couple weeks ago. She is now going MWF mornings and is doing well. Notice I don't say she is loving it...every morning before school, she tells me how she doesn't want to go and that she wants to just stay home with me instead. I am not sure why, she is like this because once she is there she has a great time. Her teacher says she does really well, so I don't know. Anyway, just yesterday as I was getting the kids in the bath before we got dressed, Celestia comes in the bathroom and proceeds to tell me how she's not feeling very good and is sick, so she better not go to school!!! She was totally faking it and I just thought it was hilarious that my 4 year old was already trying to play hookie! Too funny.

Check out the difference between how she looked one year ago (first picture) and now (second picture).......



5 comments:

Vicki P. said...

What a difference a year makes, she is still tooooo cute. love you, mom

Balser said...

Wow! She looks so grown up! Karah's at Pre-K too now M-Th. The first day they said the parents could stay since it was a half day. When I asked Boo if she wanted me to stay or to go and come back she pointed to the door! So I left with my tail between my legs! (I don't really have a tail!) Now she tells me "mom, I think I should go to preschool every day!" I think you are just a REALLY good mom so Celestia doesn't want to go because she loves being with you! Start slacking off girly and she'll be begging to go, like Karah does! :D lol

Becca said...

she sure has grown up. So adorable!

Lysandra said...

Oh she is growing so much...I still remember when you were pregnant with her! A year mad a huge difference.

Anonymous said...

Oh Manya, she is so beautiful! And darling! (So funny! Did you ever play hooky?)

Love looking at your blog!

Love you!
Jill