Saturday, November 17, 2007

Busy Saturday






Today was a busy day at the Taylor house.

Daddy worked all day in the garage sanding, painting and finishing an old dresser, desk and chair for Celestia's room. I must say, I think it looks adorable...I've included some pictures. For a while now she's been living with just her bed in there and no other furniture, so take a look at her new room...she was quite excited about it. Now we just have to paint....she'd like a soft pink, so soon that will happen....

While he was doing that, my mom, Celestia, Jack and I went to a birthday party for our friend Valeri's daughter, Chloe. She turned 2 today. Happy Birthday Chloe!!! It was great seeing her and her family. Her mom was also in town for the party and it was so nice seeing her. I hadn't seen her in years. We had a wonderful time over there....Valeri did such a nice job with everything!

We are still anticipating the arrival of our little baby boy....now 1 week late.....I'll for sure keep you all posted!

Thanks to you all for your nice comments...I just love seeing that you are all enjoying my silly postings :)

4 comments:

Valeri said...

Oh, you are too sweet, Manya!! It would be a better picture if Chloe didn't look so in the zone. :) I think she was a bit overwhelmed yesterday.

Thanks again for coming to celebrate with us. I hope baby decides to come soon, for your sake. Hang in there.

Becca said...

So cute! Of coarse, David's craftsmanship is beautiful. Her room looks great.

Anonymous said...

Celestia's room looks wonnnnnderful! I love it! And she looks so happy in there! What a beautiful little girl. Your David did an amazing job.

I loved seeing you, Celestia, Jack and your sweet mom at Chloe's party. I am SO glad you could all come! How amazing that you live in Colorado Springs too. There are no coincidences - I love this!

And CONGRATULATIONS on brand new little darling Mason. Can hardly wait to meet him...and David too. So happy for all of you!

I love you all!
Jill

The Addams Family said...

Hey guys! I saw a link to your blog on the Thayns' blog. Congrats on your new baby boy! Love your blog! Ours is: addamsfam.blogspot.com