Friday, November 16, 2007

Grandma's Here :)






My mom has been visiting us for a week now and my kiddos are getting spoiled! They just LOVE grandma!!! Thank goodness she's here to help the time pass quickly. We've been busy every day running errands, going shopping and going to lunch....oh, and of course out to ice cream...my favorite :)

Celestia has been asking grandma everyday to french braid her hair. She loves it! I need to do some practicing to get as good as she is at it.

Grandma is also great at doing laundry, dishes, and every other chore I'd rather not do!!! I'm definetely going to be missing her when she's gone :(

2 comments:

Becca said...

How long does your Mom get to stay? Celestia looks so grown up. Can't wait to for you to have that baby. I will be watching your blog.

Anonymous said...

LOVE seeing sweet Vicki with your darling kids! Hi, Vicki! Celestia's hair looks beautiful!

And now you have another precious little one to love, a new little brother for Celestia and Jack. So happy for you!

Love,
Jill