Thursday, March 11, 2010

We're always learning....

Today I took a lesson in photography from the Pioneer Woman.

Love her! Her website is awesome and so is her food...I'll save that for another post.

But for now, I am trying to use my camera to the best of my abilities. Someday I'll have to invest in some kind of editing software, but for now these pictures will do. If you have any software suggestions, bring it on!

Here come some random pics from today....just trying different things out.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Vicki P. said...

AWSOME MANYA, love, mom

Angie said...

You can download Picasa for free. It's not quite as good as the programs that you pay for, but for a free program I hear it's good. I just downloaded it this week and still need to play around a bit, but my sister-in-law loves it. If I can learn to use it for all of the little jobs, then I can just leave all of the big photoshopping jobs to Reid!

Mika said...

Your photo subject is adorable. I too love the pioneer women. I use her pizza dough recipe all the time. Her salsa rocks too.