Friday, March 26, 2010

Potty Party

Mason and Jack had fun celebrating Mason's successful trip to the potty! We aren't officially potty-training yet, but every little success is worth getting excited over right?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jack and Mason enjoyed playing outside while Celestia was at school one beautiful morning. Mason couldn't stop laughing the whole time he was on the see-saw.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here we are on a picnic with Daddy at the AF Academy. It was a gorgeous, perfect day. I love days like this.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Manya, you are doing an AMAZING job with your photography! It's a good thing you have such great little subjects to work with. Gotta love the little undies...so cute!

Angie said...

I love your pictures! So, the first time I tried you like to the Pioneer Woman, it didn't work. But I figured it out. Now I need to go take a class!!!

The State of Our Family said...

Wow...several of my blogging friends have become very seriously talented photographers too! These pictures look wonderful!