Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hot Air Balloon Fest

Complete with old cars to climb in....Jack and Mason were in love with this old VW and Jack wouldn't stop asking to go back, so he could go in "the Bug."

David's friend from work is fixing this one up and let the kids play in it.


Come on David, is this the best picture you could get of me?  At least there is ONE I guess....I seem to be the one that does all the picture-taking.  

Mason loved watching the Hot Air Balloons get lit up!  Look at those sweet eyes.

Here is the best shot I could get of all the balloons lit up.  We were actually walking back to the car at this point and I made David turn around and get this shot.   I need a better flash or something because it was much brighter/colorful in person.  Oh well.  

2 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

What a fun thing to be a part of! I love the look on Mason's face--priceless!

Keri said...

I found your blog and it's so cute! What adorable kidos you have. I'm also glad that there is actually a picture of you, too. I think I have one picture of me (total) on mine, and it's blurry.