Monday, September 21, 2009

Grant's Blessing Day

We were fortunate enough to take a late vacation to Utah last week.  David's family has a cabin up in the Sundance area and we got to stay there for a week.....talk about lovely fall colors and a week of pure relaxation....well almost pure relaxation....I still had to entertain 4 kids the entire time.  We also decided to do Baby Grant's blessing out there at David's parent's house.  It was great.  Plus it was my birthday!  David and I had a great night out without the kids.  Cafe Rio and a nice evening drive....fabulouso!



Here is the best shot I could get of our whole family.  



I tried to get a decent shot of my 4 kids together, but of course it didn't happen.....Mason crying, Grant crying, Celestia and Jack arguing...CLASSIC!!!!!




4 comments:

Valeri said...

All things considered, that's a GREAT family photo! The lighting is awesome. Good work!

Lisa said...

OK, here I am commenting again, but I can't resist. The pictures are too cute! I love the family shot. Jack and Mason could practically be twins sat side by side like that. And seriously, when does anyone ever get a decent shot of 4 kids without doing some photoshopping? :) Glad you had a great time. 3 weeks countdown to our move. Next time you visit UT, we'll have to have you over! By the way, we are the "oldest" tenants on Iris ave now. Not a single soul lives on this street that did when you lived here! Even your old house has been vacated again!

The Addams Family said...

Ha ha! I'm totally cracking up over that last picture of the kids together! Too funny!

The State of Our Family said...

Great photos...especially the fighting one...they'll love that someday! :) What a hoot!