Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Celestia's First Day of Kindergarten

My little girl started Kindergarten last Monday.  She's loving it and she's riding the bus in the mornings with the great neighborhood kids too.   I can't believe she likes riding the bus so much.  She's getting to be so grown up.  Just to let you all know, I was not at all emotional sending her off to Kindergarten.  I love having one less kid around once in a while...wait did I just say that?  Oh yeah, I did...it really is easier to get errands done with just the two youngest with me.

Really funny story I just remembered that has nothing to do with her first day of school, but I just have to write it down because it happens ALL THE TIME.  I was at the grocery store yesterday with just my two youngest, Mason and Grant since both Celestia and Jack were at school and this older lady said to me, "Boy, you sure have your hands full!"  I just smiled and said "Yes!"  I thought to myself..."You have no idea lady!"  

Look at this cute kindergartener...



Doesn't that classroom look a bit cluttered to you?  At least I think it does!  Her teacher, Mrs. Ray is just great!

The second day of school she rode the bus to school in the morning.  I still pick her up at 11:20am since there is no bus then.  She really seems to like it.  Plus, it's right across the street...I just couldn't resist!

  

1 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

They are both just too adorable for words! :)