Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mason James

Mason just LOVES his little red Converse High Tops....so much that he will search the house over for them and then bring them to me to put on his cute little feet. He giggles as I put them on and it just cracks me up! Today of course, right after his bath, he took off half naked in search of his beloved shoes....so here he is in all his glory! I just had to take some pictures of my sweet little boy....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

AWESOME pictures!!! The changes you made to the Disney post are cute too. Where did you stay? It looks familiar, but I can't place it.

Balser said...

He's so cute! Those are fun pictures! I love the one of him standing all GQ looking out the window (minus the clothes!)

Lysandra said...

How cute is that!!!

Becca said...

AWESOME!!!

Jill Halliday said...

Oh Manya - how precious! I LOVE that! I love how he loves those shoes and always looks for them. I love how you love it too (and love him!) and took those adorable pictures. I love the sweet mom that you are.

You're such a sweetheart. I'm so grateful we could have that good talk at Valeri's shower for Ryan. I'm so glad you and she and your men and kids get together. She loved having you over the other night.

I love you so much. And love to your cute mom.

Love love love,
Jill

Vicki P. said...

New pic's?? love you, mom