Friday, February 27, 2009

Today I've been scrubbing the house down.....my way of giving myself permission to go away...like to Disney World!  I  have this great expectation that we should always come home to a clean house....maybe so I'll actually WANT to come home after having so much fun away from home.  


Anyway, you heard right, we are headed to Disney World on Monday for 6 days.  Just us and our 3 cute kids.  This will be our first "official" Family Vacation.  I am SO EXCITED I can't even stand it.  We've never been there before, but have only heard great things.  The kids are super excited as well.  Celestia has been counting down for a while now.  

If you have any suggestions on where to eat, what to see, etc...please post a comment for me!  

I will post all about our adventures when we get back!


4 comments:

Balser said...

My mom always tried to have it clean before we went anywhere. It is nice to come home to a clean house but she also did it because she worried that if something happened to us people would come to our house to help and she didn't want anyone to see the mess! Have fun on you vacation!

Vicki P. said...

YIPPIE!!!Have a blast. Love, Mom
ps thanks for the update:)

The State of Our Family said...

Oh my goodness! I have so many suggestions I don't know where to start! My sister works there and can hook you guys up with a meet & greet (among other things). If you see this before it's too late, give us a call!

The State of Our Family said...

We want Disney pictures!