Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A day in the life of.....

Celestia, Jack and Mr. Mason....

Celestia showing off her new silly face to Jack while in the middle of lunch. By the way, where is their lunch? Must be on the floor already. Ha.



Did you ever make these fun bead things when you were little? I did. David thought it was a waste of money, but come on...Celestia was busy for at least 30 minutes getting every bead just right before we ironed them. Jack gave up after about 2 minutes and made me finish his...it is a lot harder than I remember. Maybe because my hands are so BIG?


See what happens when you leave your baby alone at the counter, too close to his sister's yogurt cup? I wouldn't recommend it. Although he was quite satisfied for a couple hours. Yum.

I must say he does clean up well. Look at this cute 1 year old! Gotta love it!

7 comments:

Balser said...

I can't believe he's one! My girls love perler beads! They entertain them for a long time! Usually I have a huge mess to clean up after but it's worth it.

Vicki P. said...

So nice to see the blog refreshed, the color, kids, and what a cute 1yrold. And I'll add Celestia's hair is really getting long. love, Mom

Becca said...

What fun! Your kids look so big. Celestia's hair is beautiful.

Amy said...

I almost bought those beads for my kids last week but wasn't sure they would be old enough. After seeing that cute heart I may go pick up a pack today! So cute.

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心