Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sew What Fun!!!

While my mom was visiting this past weekend, I got up the guts to start using my sewing machine....check out what I made......if that's not a TWIRL skirt, I don't know what is!!!


My mom made this adorable dress for Celestia. Isn't it cute? She wore it to see the show "Blast" with mommy...David was gone for the weekend, and since we had already purchased the tickets I took Celestia with me. We had a blast! She loved it!


I bet you can't wait to see what I whip up next!!! Hehe.....

8 comments:

Vicki P. said...

How adorable, the skirt is too cute and how about that twirl!!! love you, mom

Valeri said...

Wow, you guys are a lot more talented than I am. I've still hardly made anything of my birthday banner. Did you get all the info. I sent you about it a while back?

wildthayn said...

Soooo CUTE!! You always make the cutest things!! I bet Celestia just loves her darling skirt.

cchrissyy said...

wow, that's a really good job!

Lisa said...

LOVE the skirt. Teach me! (You know how awesome I am at sewing) The dress your mom made is so beautiful!

Becca said...

so cute! I am jealous of that talent.

Balser said...

Wow! So cute! Karah loves to spin in her dresses-she would love that one!

Lysandra said...

Wow everything in that post is beautiful! Great job Manya!